- Nicholas Bravo on Pick a Rulebook: Dealing with Strong Woman Syndrome
- Iulius Agapetus on Austin Women Unite for Inspiration, Empowerment and…Botox Coupons?
- filler injections on Why Me? Why Not Me?
- Botox injections on Austin Women Unite for Inspiration, Empowerment and…Botox Coupons?
- Sarah Jason on Austin Women Unite for Inspiration, Empowerment and…Botox Coupons?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Helena Hauk details how lenders view a business plan — a must-read for anyone just starting out! Continue reading
Maria Ross is the founder and chief strategist of Red Slice, a branding and marketing consultancy based in Seattle. She has advised start-ups, solopreneurs, non-profits and even large enterprises such as Microsoft, Discovery Networks and Monster.com on how to craft … Continue reading
We don’t do many press releases around here. Now that I think about it, this is the first press release Sharp Skirts has issued since its inception. But we’re so excited about this partnership, that we wanted to tell the … Continue reading
Today we’re pleased to have a post from Helena Hauk, a powerhouse in commercial lending and business development, Helena helps grow the Texas economy by assisting small to mid sized businesses with capital, strategic management and planning, and no-nonsense business … Continue reading